September 1, 2008

Monday morning

2.5 mi - 35 min - 4.3 mph

Saturday I jogged in the morning, then in the afternoon I worked on replacing the baseboards in the living room. When working on the baseboards I spend most of my time crawling around on the floor, for hours. I tend not to crawl around so much these days, so yesterday I was so sore that I resorted to taking ibuprofen (which I don't like to do).

This morning I was still sore, but I thought, what the heck, maybe jogging will loosen me up. However, after 1 3/4 miles, I could feel that something wasn't right. I just felt really bad when I was jogging. Since I have it as one of my present goals to not get injured, I ended up walking the rest of the way, hence the 35 minute time.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are so sore, at least you kept moving, that's the main thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you are so sore, at least you kept moving, that's the main thing.

    ReplyDelete